Booking Terms and Conditions
- Booking - Once CARPEDIEM ANGLING LTD. receive your completed booking and deposit, your holiday will be reserved for you and your party. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect to all persons travelling when we forward our invoice to the person signing the booking.
- Deposit - A non-refundable deposit of £150 (£200 for 2018 Season) per angler must accompany your booking.
- Balance of Payment - is required no later than 12 weeks prior to your booked arrival date. If a booking is placed within 12 weeks of your arrival date, the total cost of the holiday must be included with the booking. If full payment is not received 12 weeks prior to your booked date, CARPEDIEM ANGLING LTD. reserve the right to cancel your booking: payments may not be refunded and a cancellation fee incurred.
- Cancellation - If, however, you cancel your confirmed booking, it
will only be accepted by received & replied email, signed by the Group Organiser and
the following fees will be incurred: -
i - Cancellation more than 12 weeks prior to your travel date cancellation fee = deposit only.
ii- Cancellation 8 to 12 weeks prior to your travel date cancellation fee = 50% of total cost.
iii - Cancellation less than 8 weeks prior to your travel date cancellation fee = the total cost of the holiday.
- Booking Changes - If any changes to a confirmed booking are required, we will try and be flexible wherever possible.
- Passports - All guests should ensure that they hold the appropriate passport and travel documents at time of travel. It is strongly advised that have a current EHIC and adequate travel insurance before travelling.
- Travel Arrangements - All travel arrangements / requirements are your responsibility and CARPEDIEM ANGLING LTD. accepts no responsibility for delays or cancellations to crossings via any method or, if there are irregularities with your documents.
- Children - We do not consider the fishery suitable for children under 14 years of age. All children between the ages of 14 and 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets - Pets are not allowed.
- Fishery Rules and Regulations - All persons holidaying at Etang Le Fays (anglers and guests) must agree to abide by all rules laid down by the management staff.
- Jurisdiction - Payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Force Majeure - CARPEDIEM ANGLING LTD. will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port Closures, War or Threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical / Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God or any other event(s) beyond our control.
- CARPEDIEM ANGLING LTD. reserves the right to terminate your vacation if you are in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other anglers, other people, any fish, grounds, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund / compensation and you may incur costs for any damage caused.
- The person making the booking is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Please advise all party members of the Rules and Restrictions as published. Deposits are accepted on the strict understanding that this action has been taken.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions as laid out above, please don't hesitate to contact us.